As a small business owner time is precious so if you can find a tool that makes your life easier then I say jump in and use it!
Yesterday I asked on Facebook if anyone would be interested in the tools I found and loved for business in 2013 after a resounding YES and here they are:
- Buffer – The team at Buffer have offer a great service for small business to manage and track their social media. And they have even asked for my help and assistance too!
- Social Cam has become a new love for video blogs as you can share it to most forms of Social Media!
- Freshbooks made my invoicing easier, tells me when a client and even sends a reminder to clients if they have not paid their invoice after 14 days.
- IFTTT automated my world in late 2013 tracking and collating information for me on the web along with another great too I love called Zapier
- Evernote organised my world and thank to Megan from Tech Coach HQ I learnt how to use it to work with clients too!
- Canva has allowed me to create some amazing designs and covers on the run without a full design suite.
- LastPass is keeping me and my passwords secure
- Gwabbit grabs the contact details from my email
- Twitter Notifer is keeping me notified of Tweets
- Dropbox is my GOD for file sharing with family friends and clients
- And Google Alerts is keeping track of the web for me.
So what have been the tools you have loved for business in 2013?