So, here are my tips to make sure you secure your social media real estate
- Start one platform at a time. If you’ve used some of the social media platforms already, then figure out if your potential audience is using the same. You can start from there since you are already familiar with the platform.
- Secure your brand assets. Get your user names, vanity profile, unique URLs. This is to make sure no one else will grab them in the future, especially when it’s a personal profile for your coaching or consultancy.
- Brand your profile. Give your account a professional look by putting brand. Put your logo, cover image, bio, and other profile information to make sure anyone who finds it will start recognising your business or brand.
- Call to action. If you’re not ready to post anything yet, lead them to your newsletter, website, or other places where they can find you.
- Other platforms. Now that you started with one, discover where else your people are hanging out or what platforms are your competitors using. Then you can slowly add more social media accounts.
- Automation. Once you’ve signed up for the social platforms that you need, you can now begin the process of automating your social posts and updates. This is especially helpful for all your evergreen content. Use a tool like MissingLettr or MeetEdgar to automate your social media content to make sure your accounts are always active and people can engage with you.
More Marketing Tips Available in The Marketing Circle
I love working with Business Owners just like you to help them take their ideas to Market in the Marketing Circle.
We are a community that works together and supports each other. The Marketing Circle is my inner circle community where you get to work with me on all things marketing in a group environment.
Step by step, we will walk through the ins and outs of marketing, with tips, simple exercises and proven marketing strategies that you can roll out in your business.
We will explore all things marketing, from demystifying the marketing world to blogging, working with media, email marketing, social media, and more.
As a Marketing Circle Member, you will also be the first in the know about trends, tools and changes in the world of marketing as we discover them.