Optimise Your Livestream Tips & Checklist
We know that video is King and Live is King of the Videos, so when looking at engaging your audience, Live Videos are a must in your Video Marketing Strategy. So we have put together our favourite optimisation tips and checklists into a FREE ebook to help you optimise your livestream for greater reach.
Optimise Your Livestream for Greater Reach includes practical tips to optimise your livestream before, during, and after going live to attract and build your audience, interact and build relationships, as well as create valuable, shareable content that will keep on working for you, long after the blinking red light has been switched off.
When it comes to the reasons your company should be using livestreams, the numbers speak for themselves:
- Livestreaming topped 1.1 billion hours in 2019. (Livestream)
- 80% of audiences prefer to watch a live video than read a blog. (Livestream)
- Enjoyment of video increased brand association by 139%. (Livestream)
- Consumers are 39% more likely to share video content. (99 Firms)
- 82% of audiences prefer to watch a live video over standard social media posts. (Hubspot)
- Live broadcasts account for one in five Facebook videos. (Facebook)
- Live broadcasts get 24x as many comments on LinkedIn. (LinkedIn)
In this FREE ebook, you will find checklists for each stage of the livestream process, before you go live, as you go live, and post livestream to optimise your reach, along with tips to help you make the most of your livestream reach both before and after broadcast.