Leading Videographer, Mick Russell, and PR and Marketing go-to girl, Linda Reed-Enever, are joining forces to help you finally get that video content live.
Mick and Linda have combined forces in the past, working with Linda herself and her ThoughtSpot PR clients. Now they’re bringing the dream team to you via their ‘Get That Video Done’ sessions.
Video content has been dubbed the future of content marketing. It’s your opportunity to speak directly to you audience, engage with them, and tell your brand’s story your way. Consumption of video streaming has continued to experience inimitable success over the past few years, with Cisco predicting that by 2017, video will account for 69% of consumer internet traffic.
That’s a big market – can you afford to miss out?
What you will get:
- A pre-filming coaching session with Linda to help you make the most of your brand and presentation on the day.
- Script review and support from Linda the ThoughtSpot PR Team, to make sure your content is telling your story perfectly.
- Access to tips and hints from Mick and Linda on what makes a video brilliant.
- Mick’s videography experience – he’ll capture you in the perfect light on the day.
- Both Mick and Linda onsite on the day of the shoot, to help you get the most out of each clip.
- Post-production editing with Mick to make sure you look and sound your best.
- Post-production review and support from Linda and her PR team to make your video pop!