Some tips to help you with 5 Minute Marketing:
- Be realistic. Not all 5 minute marketing ideas will be brilliant but writing them down allows you to find some value in those ideas later on, and then make room for other ideas to pop up.
- Start looking for 5-minute windows throughout your day. Maybe that could be waiting for your appointment, making a cup of tea, or the little time you are waiting for a client call or picking the kids up from school. Use these blocks and stick to just five minutes.
- Time blocking. Note the times in your day and week when you can get those 5 minutes. Look for those moments throughout your day and note them down. You’d be surprised that you start to notice when you have those 5 minutes and use it as an opportunity to work on marketing for your business.
That said, here are 5 Minute Marketing ideas for your business:
- Use the 5 Minute Marketing Deck to get prompts and ideas to help you make marketing part of your day.
- Brainstorm ideas and topics on what you want to do or work on.
- Do some keyword research and hashtags using VidIQ to get content ideas.
- Program or schedule social posts using MeetEdgar or Missinglettr.
More Marketing Tips Available in The Marketing Circle
I love working with Business Owners just like you to help them take their ideas to Market in the Marketing Circle.
We are a community that works together and supports each other. The Marketing Circle is my inner circle community where you get to work with me on all things marketing in a group environment.
Step by step, we will walk through the ins and outs of marketing, with tips, simple exercises and proven marketing strategies that you can roll out in your business.
We will explore all things marketing, from demystifying the marketing world to blogging, working with media, email marketing, social media, and more.
As a Marketing Circle Member, you will also be the first in the know about trends, tools and changes in the world of marketing as we discover them.